|All of the member PDCA member clubs - and many private rescue organizations as well - reach out to help those Pugs who are unfortunate enough to find themselves homeless. YPDC is no exception.
YPDC Rescue is always grateful for your financial support! We are also in need of foster homes.
For more information please contact:
Please download our application here: CLICK FOR APPLICATION
Our applications require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download free Adobe Acrobat viewer here.
Yankee Pug Dog Club Policy
- There is a non-refundable adoption fee of 225.00 per pug adopted to help defray veterinary costs.
- All pugs are completely Vet checked, up to date on all shots and spayed or neutered before placement.
- The YPDC maintains a file of applicants. As rescue pugs become available, they are matched to the suitable person or family. This is not done on a first-come first-served basis.
- YPDC DOES follow up on placements to assure a successful transition.
- YPDC retains first right of refusal if placement does not work out.
- The pug must be returned to YPDC for further placement.
- YPDC places approximately five pugs per year